When you use the chat, you agree not to:
- Harass any other members of the wiki
- ship war or break other rules foundable on the polices (if this page doesn't somehow say otherwise, the rule on the policies applies, otherwise the one on here does)
- Post links with explicit content
- Impersonate any other person
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) for a person and do not stop after a clear no
- Use explicit language (the censoring does not make it allowed) in ANYWAY. After the first time of cussing a warning is going to get given, after the second time a kickban.
- Argue with a member of staff. If you have a problem/ you think that you were treated unfairly then contact a different Admin and tell them the name of the other member of staff.
Moderators may enforce their own policies. These include:
- Common sense. If there is something from which you know it may will make someone upset, annoyed or angry do not post it, and if you do ask if it would be fine and do not do it if you get a no. This also includes users who come online and "troll".
- Spamming the chat with emoticons which may cause it to crash/lag.
Bans can be made by chat mods or administrators in case rules are broken.
- After the first rule break a ban of at least 3 days must be given (after the expiry of the kickban the kickbanned person may ask an administrator or a chatmod to be unkickbanned on their talkpage)
- After the second rule break the time should be extended. Also, the chat mod may ask an admin about a possible block if they believe it is needed
- After the third kickban the chat mod who performed it should talk to an administrator and tell them. You should be able to see previous kickbans on the person's talk page with the template (chat mods/admins kickbanning MUST use) given below
- If the rules have been broken harshly, the moderator may contact an admin and request to extend the time of kickbanning (also from the first kickban on).
- The moderator/administrator must leave a message on the talk page of the kickbanned person using this template Template:ChatBan (so the person unkickbanning after the expiry of the kickban can check if the time period has been exceeded yet or if the kickbanned person is lying)
A kickbanned person may ask an administrator to be unbanned if they believe the kickban was not justified. You must state the name of the moderator kickbanning you and what exactly happened.